It's a good idea to change your passwords regularly. This is why we have made it easy for you. What if you forget your password? Don't worry: it's also very easy to reset.
Change the password
- Access the Settings option in the main menu.
- Go to Account and click on Edit
- Click on Change password link
- Enter your old password in Old password.
- Type in your new password in New password.
- Type in you new password again in Confirmation.
- Click on Save Changes.
Reset the password
- Go to the log in page.
- Click on Did you forget your password?
- Enter your email address.
- Click on RESET PASSWORD.
- You will receive an email address from us with the subject: "Reset your Password".
- Click on the link in the message.
- Type your new password in New Password.
- Type your new password again in Confirmation. Make sure they are both the same.
- Click on Reset Password.
TIP: If by any change you don't receive the reset password email:
- Check your spam folder.
- Make sure you entered the right email address in your Medtep Professionals account.