In the case the patient is not registered in Medtep and not linked to your account:
- Head over to your side menu and select the Patients item. Once there, search for the patient you wish to invite to start using Medtep Asthma.
- Tap on Not linked to Medtep.
This will open a window where you will enter the patient's email address (if you haven't already entered it in their profile) and click on Send Request button to invite them to link with your account.
This action will generate a code (called linking code) which you will have to give your patient so they enter it into their Medtep account once they register. Your patient will receive an email with your request.
Once your patient accepts your request and enters the linking code into the platform, you will receive an in-platform notification letting you know they have accepted. To view the patient's information you can tap on the notification.
Now that your patient is registered in Medtep, you can invite them to start using Medtep Asthma:
- Inside the patient's menu, tap on Plans.
- Once inside, tap on the Invite to more plans button.
A window will pop-up with the available plans you can invite your patient to. Select the Asthma plan by tapping on it.
- Click on Send Plan and your patient will receive the plan invitation. Once they accept you will start to share information from the plan with them.