From your Medtep Professionals account you will be able to assign and edit your patient's medication.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on "Patients" from your main menu.
- Select the patient whose profile you want to access.
- Once inside, click on the patient's name.
- In the sidebar inside the patient view, click on "Medication".
- At the top, you will find two tabs: Medication intakes and Medications.
- Click on Medications.
TIP: In the medication intakes section, you will be able to monitor all your patient's medication intakes.
Once inside, click on the "Add medication" button which will take you to the first step of this section. Enter the medication's name, dose and units (mandatory) and any other information related to your treatment.
Once you finish, select "next" and continue filling out the information about the treatment duration.
Finally, click on "next" and enter the medication intakes details.