To see your patient's medication details, follow these steps:
- From your main menu, click on Patients.
- Type your patient's name in the search bar.
- Click on the patient's name to enter their profile.
- Scroll down and select Medication in your patient's sidebar.
At the top, you will find two tabs: Medication Intakes and Medications.
In this section, you can find a summary of your patient's weekly- monthly compliance.
In this section, you will see a detailed summary of your patient's medications. In addition, you have the option to add or edit medications.
- Edit medication: To edit the medication, tap on the Actions button in the top right.
- End treatment: By ending a treatment, the end date will be today's date and you will stop having scheduled intakes.
- Remove treatment: All information will be deleted permanently.
- Add medication: Find out how to add a new medication in this article.